Upcoming Events Ticker
  • Bowlage
    Bowlage

Bowlage.com Presents Strike 10 Bracket Cheetah Challenge: Match-Ups & Contest

Sign in to follow this  
    If you weren't present for the live stream of today's Bracket Cheetah Challenge "Seedings & Matchups Show," you probably missed the idea presented by Alex Cavagnaro.  Instead of running a Calcutta, we will be running an NCAA Bracket Challenge Contest similar to what ESPN runs during the NCAA tournament. 
    Rules are very simple:
    • Anyone can enter. I will only accept Venmo for this contest, $10 to join.  You can Venmo me @Bowlage  
    • Scoring will be as following: (person with the most points wins)
      • Each 1st round correct choice: 1 point
      • Each 2nd round correct choice: 2 points
      • Each Quarter-final correct choice: 4 points
      • Each Semi-final correct choice: 8 points
      • Correct Finals choice: 16 points
    • Payouts will be based on # of entries
    • Simply print out the attached image, make your picks and send them to me via DM on Facebook or email me at dougliquori@yahoo.com.  I will only accept entries that submit payment via Venmo.  
    • Make sure you choose a winner for every single match.  

New Project.jpg

Edited by Bowlage

• Thanks 1
    Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Advertisement

The Bowlage.com Website contains the most complete, collective list of Bowling Tournaments and Upcoming Events in the Northeastern US!

However, we do miss some tournaments.  If you'd like to add a new tournament to the Upcoming Events Section of the Website, Click Here to Submit Your New Tournament!

Please make sure the tournament isn't already listed so there are no duplicate entries.