Upcoming Events Ticker
  • Bowlage
    Bowlage

Levittown Lanes Thursday Night Foursomes League Simulation Results

Sign in to follow this  

So, in our downtime, Keith Pappas asked me to create a simulation of the remaining 9 weeks of the Levittown Lanes Thursday Night Foursomes League in Microsoft Excel.  Being as we basically have nothing else to do now, I took up the challenge.  

Before I post the results, here are the steps I took:

• I started with a tab for the Current Week 27 Standings
    • I created another tab with the actual schedule for the remaining 9 weeks as posted on LeagueSecretary.
    • I created 9 additional tabs for each week, pitted the actual teams against each other, simulated the results and updated the standings.  Position weeks were used as normal based on the prior week's simulated standings.  
    • I had to make a few assumptions, mainly that I used the 4 bowlers on each team with the most games bowled. So if you bowl every week but only started in the second half and had less games bowled than someone else, you were not used.

For those in the league, go take a look, there were some interesting results:

Week 27.jpg

Week 28:

Week 28.jpg

Week 29:

Week 29.jpg

Week 30:

Week 30.jpg

Week 31:

Week 31.jpg

Week 32:

Week 32.jpg

Week 33:

Week 33.jpg

Week 34:

Week 34.jpg

Week 35:

Week 35.jpg

Week 36:

Week 36.jpg

Edited by Bowlage

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Advertisement

The Bowlage.com Website contains the most complete, collective list of Bowling Tournaments and Upcoming Events in the Northeastern US!

However, we do miss some tournaments.  If you'd like to add a new tournament to the Upcoming Events Section of the Website, Click Here to Submit Your New Tournament!

Please make sure the tournament isn't already listed so there are no duplicate entries.